- *How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time-Tested Methods for Conquering Worry by Dale Carnegie (random chapters; finished ch 21)
- *Winning without Intimidation by Bob Burg (On page 17)
- *As a Man Thinketh by James Allen (Random chapters, more work on Effect of Thoughts on Circumstances)
- *Psycho-Cybernetics: A New Technique for Using Your Subconscious Power by Maxwell Maltz (iii-xiv)
- *Digital Marketing: Strategies for Online Success by Godfrey Parkin (On 15; content actually started on page 7)
- Nothing Daunted: The Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West by Dorothy Wickenden (On page 4)
- The Interpretation of Financial Statements: The Classic 1937 Edition by Benjamin Graham and Spencer B. Meredith (To start)
- If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland (To reread)
What I learned today (Nov. 3, 2015):
Page count: 27 (Not sure on ebook)
*From Thinketh (ebook)
- Think good thoughts, and the world will help you and opportunities will come to you.
* From Winning (Read: 13-17)
- Before you react to a person in a negative fashion, first think about what may have lead them to have that attitude or behavior. That way, with understanding, you can respond, not react, to that person.
* From Worrying (Read: 217-221)
- Do the best you can and just let unjust criticism roll off your back. Anyway, no one else will remember it; they have their own concerns and thoughts occupying their time to worry about yours.