- *Psycho-Cybernetics: A New Technique for Using Your Subconscious Power by Maxwell Maltz (finished preface, on page 1)
- *Digital Marketing: Strategies for Online Success by Godfrey Parkin (On page 52)
- *Nothing Daunted: The Unexpected Education of Two Society Girls in the West by Dorothy Wickenden (On page 6)
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living: Time-Tested Methods for Conquering Worry by Dale Carnegie (random chapters; finished ch 21)
- Winning without Intimidation by Bob Burg (On page 17)
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen (Random chapters, more work on Effect of Thoughts on Circumstances)
- If You Want to Write by Brenda Ueland (To reread)
What I learned today (Nov. 4, 2015):
Page count: 50
*From Digital (Read 15-51)
This book so far, in the first 50 or so pages, is about moving from controlled-brand-centric marketing to consumer-centric marketing.
This guy is also obviously pro-small business and makes a lot of general sense on economy and other things, too.
*From Psycho-C (Read xv-xxv)
If your self-image doesn’t match your positive thinking, the positive thinking technique will not work. The self-image has to change first.